earn bank account bank statement bank transfer claim unemployment benefit
get paid invoice pay for pay slip save sign a contract spend
I get paid at the end of the month
1. Write the correct option in your notebook
1. When you start a new job you invoice / sign a contract
2. When you buy something you have to earn / pay for it.
3. On a bank statement / invoice you can see how much money you have in your bank account
4. I want to buy a new bike so I have to spend / save some money.
5. I don't earn / spend a lot in my job because I only work part-time at the moment.
6. When you buy something and pay for it, you also get a pay slip / an invoice
2. In your notebook, complete the sentences with words from exercise 2
1. You look at your bank statement to see how much money is in your b____________ a____________
2. When you c____________ u____________ b____________ you get money during the time you haven't got a job.
3. S____________ means use money to pay for things
4. Your p____________ s____________ gives you information about the money you earn from your job
5. A b____________ t____________ is when you move money from one account to another
6. In my job, I g____________ p____________ on the last Friday of every month